“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
– Jim Collins
Human Resources Department mission is to treat each Staff Member as a valued customer while contributing positively to the bottom line of KOWA Kentucky, Inc. through understanding of all aspects of the human resources profession, including proactive involvement in areas of legal compliance and an enthusiastic interest in the lives of other.
KOWA’s Human Resources Department will continually develop our own repertoire of skills and maintain a balance between our personal and professional lives.
Production Staff Member – Visual Inspector
starting wage: $11.50/hr.
- Examines material or product for surface defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds.
- Compares product with parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or material.
- Rejects defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, container of parts, or inspection tag.
- Interprets diagrams and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability Standard Operation Procedures.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance and mechanical characteristics.
- Operates any diagnostic equipment needed to perform job.
- Package parts into containers.
- Loading and unloading products from production racks.
- Sending and receiving racks from production lines.
- Ability to operate forklift.
Production Plating Operator
starting wage: $13.25/hr.
- Work in the Production Area during production times or any location assigned.
- Communicate/Support Production Supervisor and Shift Leads to meet Production and Quality goals.
- Operate HMI Screen.
- Relieve Team Leads for lunch/breaks and for any absent.
- Work Flexible hours according to KOWA production needs.
- Maintain/clean Rinse and Chemical Tank(s) after production needs.
- Maintain EN Tanks/Makeup Station.
- Perform labs for chemical solution/coating thickness measurement by x-ray.
- Communicate tank levels with Supervisor/Lead to add chemicals or water.
- Maintain solutions with specs.
- Maintain tools for chemical analysis.
- Maintain plating line and waste water area clean.
- Perform daily chemical checks concerning levels and inventory.
- Monitor control panels concerning alarms and faults.
- Monitor Spent Soak pump.
- Check Spent Soak and Spent HCL levels and record.
- Perform rounds during the shift.
- Dump filter press on a need base.
- Calibrate probes for EN Auto Nicolyzer and Waste Water.
- Assist with the Loading and Unloading of Chemicals.
- Support KOWA to communicate and maintain the ISO and KOWA Management System.
- Other duties may follow.
*Job description described on this page does not guarantee a current opening. Details are subject to change at any time. Please contact the HR Department through the application form below for updated information and/or applying.
*A full description concerning benefits and responsibilities shall be explained during interview/hiring process.
*All applicants will be reviewed by the HR Department. KOWA is EEOC compliant.
How to Apply
Please send your resume indicating desired position, salary requirements and other information to HR@at-kowakentucky.com.