Production Staff Member – Visual Inspector
- Examines material or product for surface defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds.
- Compares product with parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or material.
- Rejects defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, container of parts, or inspection tag.
- Interprets diagrams and confers with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability Standard Operation Procedures.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and tests for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance and mechanical characteristics.
- Operates any diagnostic equipment needed to perform job.
- Package parts into containers.
- Loading and unloading products from production racks.
- Sending and receiving racks from production lines.
- Ability to operate forklift – OJT available for those that do not have experience.
starting pay subject to experience, could lead to exempt position.
- Assist Administration Department and Secretary.
- Utilize office equipment such as computer, phone, cell phone, facsimile, etc. to support office work.
- Fluently operate Microsoft Office, and use of internet strictly for business use.
- Support communication needs of the Administration Department and Secretary. Examples include but not limited to; Public Relations, Liaison, Customer, Supplier, and KOWA Staff Members.
- Maintains a valid Driver’s License to use company vehicle for work. Examples include mailing and checking post office, visiting local stores, attending business meetings outside of the office.
- Maintain proper and compliant documentation of work.
- Never destroy and/or disclose company information that is confidential and/or personal, without seeking permission and guidance from superior.
- Possess ability to pick up products weighing approx. 20lbs.
*Job description described on this page does not guarantee a current opening. Details are subject to change at any time. Please contact the HR Department through the application form below for updated information and/or applying.
*A full description concerning benefits and responsibilities shall be explained during interview/hiring process.
*All applicants will be reviewed by the HR Department. KOWA is EEOC compliant.
How to Apply
Please send your resume indicating desired position, salary requirements and other information to HR@at-kowakentucky.com.